Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Beeda Weeda! Hiero gets hyphy



Yo, so Tajai of the legendary Hiero crew stumbled upon this kid Beeda Weeda...when I first heard of the signing I was like why does Hiero gotta jump onto the hyphy train, but the more I thought about it I thought, hell, whatever, let 'em branch out. But I expected musically it would be terrible. But Tajai has proven he can keep his ear to the streets. This kid can obviously rap. Don't get me wrong, a whole album of it will probably blend in with everything else...but there's some highlights. Maybe because of Hiero he could evolve into something bigger and better, tour internationally, etc. Or maybe he'll fall by the wayside like every wannabe hyphy rapper will...

By the way, as my boy Unagi pointed out, pretty much all the bay kingpins have been around for a minute well before the hyphy movement San Quinn/E-A Ski/E-40/Too Short are all runnin' this. Whatever.

Cop the free MP3's. What?

Turf's Up/We Ain't Listenin'-Single

Turf's Up/We Ain't Listenin'-Single


Beeda Weeda
Hieroglyphics Imperium

Homework: The Mixtape - Staring Beeda Weeda

Homework: The Mixtape - Staring Beeda Weeda


Beeda Weeda
Hieroglyphics Imperium

2 Comments:

Blogger PauliG said...

yall need to check out this dope super group!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/296wkot

3:41 PM  
Blogger Ainsley said...

good post

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home